Monday 17 November 2014

Clarification and 30 dolls house miniature tutorials

Firstly I thought I should clarify something. In the 6 years that I took a break from making miniatures, I got interested in other crafts. In that time I've found a lot of tutorials ready for the day I decided to open the site again.

I've had an email from someone who was disappointed that the wreath tutorials that I published yesterday weren't miniature. I will alternate the tutorial posts with miniature ones for all the loyal readers from 6 years ago. Don't worry, I've not gone off miniatures!

So, the article yesterday was 60+ Autumn Wreath Tutorials but todays is miniature related. So please check out 30+ Dolls House Miniature Animal Tutorials


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. :-)