Tuesday 11 November 2014

An Update. icklebits Tutorials Are Returning!

Well, its been an absolute nightmare of a year! My website got hacked earlier this year, the back up on my external hard drive was damaged and then the back up by the host was corrupted too! I lost years of tutorials, photos, products, text, articles etc. Absolute nightmare.
I walked away from it for quite a while but this last month decided it was time to face the facts and get rebuilding. I've changed a bit since you last saw a blog post. I now cater for all crafts with regards to the tutorials. This is due to me trying out new crafts in the 6 years I've been doing the Mummy thing.

The shop that will be launched in 2015 will stock Dolls House Miniatures, the miniatures that I made, beads, craft supplies and my own die cuts. Unfortunately due to all the mess of earlier this year, I'm having to rephotograph, measure, describe and list everything. This is why I say it will be next year.

I'm all over social networks now too. Below are some links:

Join icklebits on Facebook (icklebits)
Join icklebits on Twitter (icklebits)
Join icklebits on Pinterest (icklebitscrafts)




I shall be adding more tutorials daily to the website. Pinterest will be where I share random tutorials that I find BEFORE they appear in blog posts on the website. Anyway, it will be great to hear from you all again and I look forward to reading your comments.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. :-)