Saturday 28 May 2011

Tutorial Challenge Sneak Peak!!! - 9 Fruit Tutorials

Photo by about.com
I'm putting together this weeks tutorial challenge (Items for a produce stall. i.e fruit and veg) but as I'm adding new ones to the directory, I thought I'd add them here at the same time. There will be a complete list published next week of ones already in the directory and also new ones. We have nearly 50 ready for you!They will be all divided up in to categories also.

  1. **VIDEO** How To Make A Miniature Orange
  2. **VIDEO** Lemon Cane
  3. **VIDEO** Strawberry Cane
  4. **VIDEO** Kiwi Cane
  5. **VIDEO** Watermelon Slices
  6. **VIDEO** Pomegranites
  7. Papaya
  8. Fruit Basket
  9. Blackberries or Bramble Berries
Usual blurb at the end of each post:

Do you have a challenge to set me for a theme of tutorials? 300 whopping icklepoints to any that I use.

e.g Cakes, Garden accessories, vegetables, scenes, dolls, techniques etc. Email tutorials@icklebits.co.uk please

Do you have a tutorial, project, tip etc that you wish to share? Please email me at tutorials@icklebits.co.uk

View over 900 tutorials at http://www.icklebits.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. :-)